This can be a really stressful situation if you struggle with food and body image, and it doesn’t have to be. Today I’m going to break down some powerful strategies and mindset shifts that will help you go on vacation feeling confident that you can trust yourself with food, and that you can trust your body. We’re also going to talk about body image and how to navigate that on vacation. This is going to be an episode that you might even want to come back to the next time you’re going to travel.
Vacation should be an opportunity to enjoy a break from the daily grind of life, not a reason to stress about food.
So let’s look at how you can use the framework of intuitive eating to help you enjoy your vacation, without feeling guilty, and without going overboard. After all, the point of vacation is to take a break from everyday life, to relax and have fun. All of that can be ruined if you’re stressing and obsessing about food and your body the whole time.
How to embrace intuitive eating on vacation. Let’s recap those strategies:
- Mindful pre-planning
- Embracing food freedom
- Engage in joyful movement
- Dealing with body image concerns
- Coping with external pressures
- Make self-care a priority
- Reflect on the experience
Don’t forget to grab that free resource I mentioned earlier. It’s the hunger and fullness guide to help you listen to and trust your body on vacation. Click here to download it.
Did you know you can listen to all this information in audio format?
Let’s get connected!
Looking for more support on your journey to food freedom and body acceptance?
- Join my Facebook group & community “Intuitive Eating Made Easy”
- Take my FREE quiz “What’s Your Unique Path to Food Freedom?”
- Save $120 on HelloFresh, my fav food delivery service!
- Check out my course, Non-Diet Academy