2014 brought a lot of great things. Here's a recap:
- Dr. Oz getting grilled by Congress. Let’s face it, he had it coming, right?
- MOEDA/legislation – Missouri is leading the nation in the battle for improved insurance coverage for eating disorder treatment.
- REbeL – This non-profit is changing society’s definition of health and beauty one student at a time. I am honored to serve on their Board of Directors and to assist in development of programming.
- After being in private practice for the past several years, Katy E. Harvey, RD, officially became an LLC. Learning about entrepreneurship has ignited a spark in me that I never knew existed. I’m excited to see what the future brings.
- The Moderation Movement – the world needs more of these ideas being spread. Definitely worth your time to check it out and follow on social media.
- How the World Sees You by Sally Hogshead – this book is a must read for embracing who you truly are!
- This blog! – My blog was born this year. It has been so much fun writing and sharing my thoughts as a gift to you all.
God bless and happy 2015.
+ view comments . . .