These holiday weeks can be exhausting and overwhelming, especially for people with eating disorders. Much has been written on this topic, and instead of reinventing the wheel, I’ll point you to some resources that are speaking to my heart this year:
- The ED Matters Podcast. In particular, the episode on 11/21 Episode 61.5 Carolyn Costin: Holiday Message. It absolutely will speak to your soul.
- NEDA’s Strategies for Enjoying the Holidays: Tips from Fellow Readers
- Dear eating disorder dietitian, what IS my healthy weight? A beautiful answer to this burning question.
- Tips for family and friends: Coping With A Loved Ones’ Eating Disorder During the Holidays
- An oldie but a goodie! The Intuitive Eater’s Holiday Bill of Rights.
Do what you can, with what you’ve got, where you are. –Theodore Roosevelt
+ view comments . . .