How many times have you thought, “When I get to X pounds I will…”
- find someone to date and fall in love with.
- be more confident so I can socialize more and make more friends.
- apply for that job I’ve always wanted.
- finally take that vacation – and wear my swim suit!
- be happy….(or some variation of this).
The problem with waiting until you see yourself as thin enough is that it’s a mirage – an optical illusion that you imagine is real but isn’t.
You can spend your entire life trying to attain the perfect weight and alleged Utopia that comes with it.
— OR —
You could start living your life right now as if you were capable and deserving of these things your heart desires.
Because the truth is that they aren’t dependent on your weight in the first place.
+ view comments . . .