This is day 5 of the Your Turn Challenge: "What advice would you give for getting unstuck?" Here's my advice…
Read a book – and do something as a result of it! There are so many great books out there that your choices are endless. Read something in your career field, a motivational book, a leadership book, a marketing book, a spiritual book, a book on a topic you know nothing about, read ANY BOOK.
A handful of my favorite books for getting unstuck:
1. Anything by Seth Godin – especially Linchpin and The Icarus Deception
2. EntreLeadership by Dave Ramsey
3. Intuitive Eating by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch
4. How the World Sees You by Sally Hogshead
5. START by Jon Acuff
6. QBQ by John Miller
7. Appetites by Geneen Roth
8. The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
9. Spark by John Ratey
+ view comments . . .