I was enjoying some downtime at home with my precious little one and saw this commercial repeatedly AND IT DROVE ME NUTS. Every time I saw it something else bugged me.
Here are just some of the things that got under my skin:
- The main reason they want you to buy it is to burn 2.5x the calories co,pared to other machines – as if calorie burning is the only reason to exercise?
- The users lost 12, 22, and 42 lbs. in 10 weeks – allegedly. Notice anything strange about these numbers?
- "14 minutes will change your life."
- Long periods of rest and short bursts of effort – Ahh, the old get-fit-quick-with-minimal-effort scam.
- Why does everybody in these commercials work out without a shirt and always have 6-pack abs?
Please, be a wise consumer. Don't fall for this crap.